Location: Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Employment Type: Part-Time
Primary Responsibility: Delivering Chocolate & Running Errands
Cocoa Republic produces some of the world’s finest chocolate and we are looking for new team members to help us launch our exciting brand in the Los Angeles area.
Cocoa Republic was founded in 2016 on the Caribbean island of Trinidad and Tobago, which we loving refer to as the “Cocoa Capital of the World.” Trinidad is home to the Trinitario variety of cocoa and is the native home to nearly two-thirds of all cocoa varieties known in the world. We handpick the best genetic variety for our bars and hand craft 100% of our chocolate in Trinidad & Tobago.
Cocoa Republic is sold in more than 200 different locations in the Caribbean and is launching in the US market. In 2017, after one year in business, we won our first award from the International Cocoa Association(?) for the unique flavor and texture of our Malted Milk Chocolate with Toffee Bits.
Position Description & Reponsibilities
We are seeking Delivery Drivers to delivery chocolate and complete other errands and mobile based tasks.
Delivery Drivers must possess the following traits to be considered for employment:
- Be able to drive up to 6 hours at a time
- Have a clean driving record with no at-fault accidents or DUIs
- Have a clean criminal weapon
- Be reliable and punctual
- Use common sense when completing errands to avoid traffic and minimize time on the road
- Be a clear and effective communicator
- Strictly follow food safety guidelines
- Be permitted to legally work and drive in Trinidad & Tobago
- Have access to a vehicle they are properly ensured to drive
Opportunities for Advancement
Cocoa Republic is entering the US market and there will be opportunities for advancement in the future as business develops. We will consider all current employees first before hiring outside of the company for additional positions as they become available. Becoming a Brand Representative is a great to learn about the company and demonstrate skills that could become a full-time career.